What Counselling can help with
Every life is marked by challenges and suffering which are unique to an individual.
- We may find ourselves struggling with change- letting go of the familiar, and embracing the yet unknown.
- We may be dealing with the grief that accompanies loss of people, experiences and things that are meaningful to us.
- Sometimes, we may find ourselves battling our inner critic.
- We could be feeling anxious about our future, or perhaps weighed down by the baggage of our pasts that we have been lugging around.
- We could be struggling with relating to people around us, and may feel lonely, vulnerable, misunderstood.
We could be experiencing any of these challenges or more. Counselling can help us.
Counselling is a process that aims at providing people with a companion on their journey of self-exploration. A safe place where they feel heard, understood and accepted. This often leads to a better style of relating to oneself and others around you.
It helps one gain clarity about their life situation, enhances their self-awareness and helps discover their values. This helps pave a path for a more authentic life which is rooted in our knowledge of self.
If you have doubts or queries about therapy, you may find your answers here.